What is Level Numbering Schema?
We’ve created a New Level Schema to uniquely identify Levels ( & Buildings) across the platform.
What this does:
- Introduces a data repository of Building & Levels created across the platform.
- Improves data analytics capabilities by making it easier to report on things such as historical data, square footage, usage patterns and more.
- Increases visibility and data integrity across the Saltmine platform to aid in portfolio growth.
- Assists to provide a better understand as to who is occupying the space & when.
What is the benefit?
The new level schema provides the ability to capture a unique level identifier and a “user friendly” text name improving data integrity across the customers portfolio. This will allow each level in the platform to keep the “user friendly” name while also adding a unique ID to each level.
How to Set up Levels in the Scenario Page:
- Add Basement, Level, or Mezzanine floor type by selecting the B, L, or M letters from the dropdown. When adding a mezzanine select the letter M and set the ID to the same number as the level below the mezzanine to properly sort the levels.
- Select ID from 001-999
- Add a custom level name