A key component of Saltmine’s Utilization dataset is your organization’s room booking information. This information helps identify which rooms are being used, by what teams, and for how long. When cross-referenced with Sensor data, even more valuable insights become apparent.
To connect your organization’s Google Calendar to this feature, follow the steps below:
- On Google’s Admin Console, go to Security > Access and Data Control > API Controls
- Select MANAGE DOMAIN WIDE DELEGATION (See Below)
- Once opened, select ‘Add New’
- In the Client ID field, input 105692135575059631541 . This is Saltmine’s Google Cloud Platform Service Account unique id.
- Under OAuth scopes, add the following scopes:
- Click Authorize
- Ensure that the room resources are tagged under the Meeting Space category. To do this, go to Directory > Buildings and resources > Manage Resources. Tip: You can quickly list all resources tagged under Meeting space by clicking on Add a filter > Resource category > Meeting space then click apply.
- Provide your Customer ID and Primary Admin email address to Saltmine. They can be found in Account > Account Settings.