What is Space Temperature?
Space Temperature or Utilization
Includes a brand new component that allows to ingest, process and display utilization data from various sources such as room booking, sensors and badging data.
- Ability to upload manually or through SFTP(Secure File Transfer Protocol) the following types of utilization data: Room Booking, Sensors and Badging data.
- Mapping External rooms with Saltmine blocks through “Block-Room ID” field on the Designer.
Measure: Companies have a whole host of products & solutions deployed in their workplace with the singular aim to collect data around occupancy & employee movement.
Aggregate: Saltmine brings your multiple disorganized datasets and organizes them under one roof. By combining these sources you can run predictive analytics and make your data more dynamic.
Make it actionable: This connected data is now made contextual to your projects so you can take actions on it. This data is now also the basis of your new ‘dynamic’ design guidelines.
Space Tempertaure is accessible in 3 places within Saltmine
- Utilization Dashboard displaying the aggregated data for Spaces and Attendance.
- “Spaces” represent room booking and sensor data.
- “Attendance” represents badging data, representing the attendance of employees by office builging or floor and department.
- Utilization data on the Program with new enhanced columns:
- “Utilization %” – Average percentage of occupancy of specific block or block sub-types.
- “Group Distribution” – Group of people occupied the room split based on number of attendees. Example:
- Group of two people: 50%
- Group of three people: 30%
- Group of four people: 20
- Heat map on design
How to access Utilization?
1. Utilization Dashboard
“Attendance” on Utilization Dashboard
Time Spent in the office – the aggregated percentage of attendance per department over a period of time.
Average Attendance – Average number of hours spent in the office.
Space Occupancy Trend – Number of employees coming to the office on the given data.
2. Utilization in Program Analysis
3. Heat Map
Red: Highest Utilization
Yellow: Medium Utilization
Green: Lowest Utilization
Also see How to set up Space Temperature?